20 September 2009

Wadder

I cut and sewed MCCall's 6717 and the pattern is great. Unfortunately I made an error in judgement with the construction and now I have a wadder.

I cut the back on the fold and increased the neck hole a bit. Good idea.


Instead of back stitching on the shoulder pleats, I changed my stitch length to 1.0 at the ends.

Bad idea.

When I pulled top over my head, I seriously stressed the fine poly fabric at the ends of each pleat. Yuck. Plus this fabric is really clingy.


The colour is the b0mb, though. It looks good on that fat lady with the big rack who looks like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment